Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Veggie Stir Fry

As I was saying....all day it looked like it was just before dark.  Don't remember having so many dreary days EVER.





This mud has got to go.

I decided to get all my veggies ready before dinner as I had bridge today and get home too late to make something good.

While I was in the middle of doing this, got a call that bridge was cancelled.  Fine with me.
Had a nice quiet afternoon by the fire and then went out to tuck in the two little piggies.



Tomorrow morning I'm going to have to get them cleaned up again.  They were a little wet tonight.

February 1st and no snow.

Pulled my veggies out from the fridge and started a pot of rice.







Onions, carrots, celery, peppers, snow peas, water chestnuts, sprouts and cabbage.
Stir fried with a little soy sauce then topped it off with some organic sesame garlic sauce.
So good.  And of course I had to have sliced bananas on the side.
Night all.


 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Good looking meal. My hubby won't eat a lot of those veggies, but I sure enjoy them.

Sandra said...

Beautiful vegetables! I don't know why I don't make this, it looks so good. No snow here and too warm.