Followers

Monday, February 26, 2024

Naked

Not your typical February day.  Bright and around 50 degrees.  Just spoke to our daughter and it's 78 in Kansas City!  How's that for winter?

At 8am the sun was beaming into the loft of Gary's barn.  


I took off the boys Rambos and put their hay in the sunshine.




Of course my brain was loving the light.  So did this hibiscus plant....it has been pumping out blossoms like crazy.






I ran a couple of errands this morning and took it easy after lunch with my buddy.

We have not had anything sweet in the house for days and my friend Sara had sent me the recipe for some yogurt/oat/crasin/walnut muffins.  We just happened to have all the ingredients so I made a dozen.




They are delicious!
From sunrise to sunset we had great light.


LW and I went out to do chores a little before 6 and it was cooling down.





Tucked the boys in, brushed them and put on some heavy cotton sheets.  It should be in the 60s tomorrow and Alice is coming for a spa day.

Jenny brought us corn chowder yesterday so we had it for dinner with a salad.

Yum.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

It was warm here yesterday and all the equine took dirt baths and then laid in the sun. The pony is really starting to shed his thick coat.

Tuesday night we will have sleet and snow after another 65 degree day. Crazy.

Sandra said...

You have such a beautiful home. We will be in the mid 60s over the weekend. Unbelievable.