Followers

Friday, February 9, 2024

Over 60 Degrees

Every morning my routine is the same.  I wake up at 6:30....feed Little Wonder and the cats....boil water for the beet pulp and cut up a fat carrot for the boys.  Then I get in my chair with a heating pad and check my iPad for any news. Little Wonder always joins me.


I head out to the barn a little before 8.  It was still cold this morning, but the sun was out.


We had a little rain last night but the pastures and paddock were in good shape.



I had to call Spectrum as my wifi and Roku (tv) were not working.  A technician was here by 11 and got me going again.


Once again I did not sleep well and got in a nap this afternoon, then went out and took the sheets off Buddy and Rebel.  Boy, are they fat.



The sky was gorgeous and it was nice and warm so I decided to start picking the big pasture.  Gary picked the smaller one yesterday.


The boys like to watch me.






The sun disappeared by late afternoon and it was pretty dark when I went out for evening chores.


The boys were tucked in and eating before 6.


Finally...we finished off the macaroni salad.  Gary picked the carrots from our garden today and I made pork chops.
Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

That evening sky is stunning.

Sandra said...

The boys prefer the word stout! Yes, the evening sky is stunning. We have sunshine today, hurrah.