Followers

Thursday, February 29, 2024

A Major Change in the Weather

 Single digits.

A different look this morning.


So windy and cold I put the hay for the boys behind the grooming room.


Sidney joined Little Wonder in the stalls this morning.

At one I was at the Library playing bridge and came in last....again.
By the time I got back to the farm the snow was almost all gone but it was still freezing.

Fortunately Sidney chose to spend the day in the house.



Loving that late afternoon sun.
I felt sorry for the boys and put them in a little early with some warm bran mash mixed in with their grain.






Of course they had to have their carrots.







Before going to bridge I thawed out some Naan bread and the leftover pizza sauce.  I never have time to start a regular dinner on bridge days.



So good.
Night all.


2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Great looking supper!

Yes, the weather has been rather unsettling. Hopefully, it straightens out for you.

Sandra said...

We had that weather early in the week. Now it's very warm. Rebel looks like he's in heaven eating his meal! Clever way to make pizza.