Followers

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

A Few More Days of Sunshine on Tap

Very crispy this morning and the temperature got up to around 40.





A rehearsal at Bodziaks today.  We had such a good time.

After going over our play list we looked through our old songs and ended the day with "All Shook Up."
What a gas! I wish I had recorded it!
Home after 4:30 and the sun was filling up the west side of our house.
Little Wonder was squinting.

Chores at 5:30.




Before rehearsal I made a big bowl of Mac salad for dinner.  Assorted pasta, sautéed sweet peppers and a shallot, grated carrot and 2 hard boiled eggs.  A little Italian dressing to keep it from sticking and then some mayo.  At dinner time I put it on a bed of greens with some of the dressing.  Tomatoes and cucumbers on the side.  SO GOOD!


Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

So good and so healthy! We had overnight rain with more expected later today. I would have enjoyed 'All Shook Up'!