Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Freezing!


This was my Mom's birthday and also her Mom's Birthday.

In the 20s with wind most of the day.







At 10:45 a friend picked me up and we went into Brockport where I did a photoshoot for her and another person running for office.  It was SOOOOO cold. Took almost 60 shots and then she treated me to lunch.  We went to Barber's and had salads that were fantabulous!
  That will be my choice in the future.  Lunch out two days in a row.  Enough.

Back home and decided to go out and give the ponies more hay.  The sun was out but it never warmed up.










I started a fire and then it was nap time.



Chores a little after 5:30.  I think the boys were happy to get out of the wind.



Gary made it back from Jamestown by mid afternoon and he brought many goodies from Ecklof's Bakery.  This is one of their Almond Braids.
Dinner was simple.  BLTs on small sub rolls.
Night all.














 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Your Mum and I share something special, as I was also born on my Mum's birthday.Still looking chilly up your way.

Sandra said...

Yesterday was also my father's birthday! We had about 4" of snow and this morning it's 16 F. Strange weather. The salads look good.

Val Ewing said...

Your meals look so fantastic!

Happy Valentine's Day a bit late.