Followers

Monday, February 19, 2024

A New Kind Of Pizza

This morning it was extremely crispy, but the sun was so brilliant I could handle it.




After chores I went to Wegmans and came home with 4 full bags.
At 2 I went back to Brockport for an appointment with my eye Doctor.  Old age is having an impact on my eyes and I just needed to find out what was going on.  Cataracts.  No surgery necessary yet...maybe next year.  Before chores my body was screaming for a smoothie.  Yum.  It hit the spot.
I went out around 5:45 and the sky was still gorgeous.

About the pizza....  The other day I dropped something off at Jenny's and she was making pizzas with Naan flatbread.  They looked so good I decided to give it a try tonight.  Made some sauce, sautéed mushrooms, onions and peppers.....


...loaded up each one and topped with cheese.
15 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees and bam!
Jenny suggested making three for two people, but we found that one each would be plenty.
Served it with a green salad.  The "crust" was delicious!!!! I would definately make pizza this way again.
Little Wonder always takes it easy next to me while I post the adventures of the day.
Night all.
PS
Raise your hand if you were able to buy a pair of those golden high tops!  How many will he have to sell to cover his $600,000,000 bill?

 

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Maybe he has a wardrobe full of golden slippers !!!!Dance to the tune maybe !!!! Those eyes, sunshine glare can be a real problem with cataracts,even reflections off glass as well. Hope you get your surgery before they develop more.

Anonymous said...

Oh you make me laugh. And I’ll break out laughing at the first person I see wearing them….no- I will pity them for being gullible.
Great idea for using naan bread for individual pizzas cause every extra ingredient adds costs buying one so add your own toppings much cheaper. Kathy

Sandra said...

I was thinking of making a pizza today. Your pizza looks good and that's it easy is a bonus!

There is no bottom for that con, and therefore, none for his cult.

Barbara Anne said...

The gullible are always around, sad to say, and his awfulness is a shameless shyster and many other awful verbs!

Those pizzas look yummy. Is there a good naan recipe you used?

Hugs!