Followers

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Frigid

It got very cold here last night and it was about 15 degrees when I went out for chores.  Don't think it ever got up to 20, but at least the sun was out.






Somehow these tough little flowers keep growing.
Laundry day and some errands.  Gary and Scott went over to Medina to pick up fence boards and others to make three more raised beds for our veggie gardens.  A technician came from Spectrum to install
a device similar to Roku and it seems to be working.  I spent hours on the phone with them yesterday as our mobile phone and Spectrum bill went up over 40 dollars. I was able to negotiate with them and got our bill lowered.  Out for chores at 6.  

Looked for the moon in the same spot, but it was not there yet.
Blueberry pancakes
for dinner.
I will be very happy to crawl into bed tonight, even tho I took a good nap this afternoon.
On the news just now, they said that 65% of the people who voted for T in the SC primary, would do so even if he was convicted!  Are we in deep tapioca or what?
Night all.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well with that information I now feel like Election Day should be called National IQ Day. If 65% feel it’s acceptable to break the law, I don’t think they understand much. Kathy

Nancy J said...

Tapioca and sago a mile deep !!!Lovely yummy dinner.

Sandra said...

We are indeed in deep tapioca.

Val Ewing said...

Last night there was a hike with several people at the reserve I like to visit. I wish I'd have gone.
However, I did get to see the moon and watched it go down this morning!