Followers

Friday, February 2, 2024

Voila!

Another grey morning.  I have been going to bed early and am lucky if I sleep past 5am.  It's driving me nuts.  Of course, Little Wonder and the cats think it's time to go outside and then I can't fall back to sleep.





After chores we got a call that our taxes were ready, so we went down to Brockport to sign the paper work.  On the way home we stopped at Aldi's for a few things, and then it was time for lunch and hanging out by the fire.  In between I did a couple loads of laundry, made the bed and attempted to make up for the sleep I lost.




By late afternoon we actually had some sunshine!

I need more hay and made arrangements to get it on Sunday.  A major job, since the owner is in Florida and his neighbor needs to let us in the barn....which is full of equipment that has to be moved so my friend Jerry can load his truck.  Jenny is going to help.....as usual.




Before I let the horses in I rearranged the big stall where the hay is going.
Once again I had to get the mud off the boys heads, necks and sheets.
Leftovers for dinner.
Night all.




 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm so sorry you wake so early. I have turned into a late riser. It's quite dreary here, too. You do have a perfect spot for an afternoon nap, and great napping companions. Jenny is a treasure!