Followers

Friday, February 16, 2024

Some Justice is on the Way

If you have been tuned in to your TV for the past couple of days, it looks like there has been some movement regarding DT and all of his past deeds.  Tip of the iceberg.  It would be so nice not to have such division in this country.

As for today.  Around 30 most of the time and we had a little snow last night.  So glad the ponies have on their Rambos.







Late morning I went for my monthly appointment with the chiropractor.
Could not resist the fish.
My pals and I took it easy for part of the afternoon....

and then we went to calling hours at the Vet's Club to celebrate the life of our friend, Elliott Reynolds.
We had known him for decades and his daughter Jen and our daughter Jen have been best buds since they were in the 6th grade.







It was good to catch up with some of our pals.
Rebel and Buddy went in at 5:45.....dark and cold.



There was some good light in the barn.

Night all.



 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

My sympathy on the loss of your friend.

Val Ewing said...

Sorry for the lose of your friend.

As for the news! I should not say it, but I was thrilled to hear that some justice is being put forth.