Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Winners

A beautiful day....in the low 50s this morning!  Felt so good.





After chores I mowed the lawn.

It took me so long I was almost late for bridge at the library.  My partner (David) and I cam in first!
Home about 4:15.

Little Wonder always comes out to greet me.
Leftover turkey and gravy on toast with a side of tomatoes for dinner.
Gary spent some time in the kitchen garden taking down a lot of sun flowers that were ready to fall over.
Chores as usual.
Rebel and Buddy are still looking so good.




I was able to get a new farrier and she is coming next week.  I sent her directions and she already knew where we lived, as when she was 12 she came to the farm for a clinic.  That was a LONG time ago.  Can't wait to see her all grown up.  She was recommended by several of my horse pals
Night all.

 

No comments: