Followers

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Still Lame

Man, it was cold last night....in the 40s.


As expected, Rebel was back to being very lame this morning.  I gave him 1 gram of Bute and rewrapped his foot.  He is one tough cookie, and walked (gimped) all over the place with his Buddy.
After chores I went on the hunt for more icthammol.  Not one store had it.  Not even Wegmans.

I happened to have 2 sole packs, used one this morning.
Rehearsal this afternoon.







When we were finished, I managed to find more sole packs at Country Max and will continue soaking Rebel's foot in epsom salts.

Just before dinner there was some good light on my painting (it's over 5 feet x 5 feet).

Out for evening chores at 7:15.

My poor boy.




Night all.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, have you looked at Higbies Farm supply in No Chili for what you are needing for lame Rebel? Or call them first before driving there. Kathy

Val Ewing said...

I looked that up and apparently you can order it on line if you use Amazon or another online ordering company.

Sandra said...

Poor Rebel. It's a good thing you found some more and as Val said, that you can order it. The light on your painting is pretty.

Lori Skoog said...

`Kathy, I have called Country Max, Runnings, Tractor Supply and Higbies. No one carries it anymore. If I want it, will have to order through Amazon.