Followers

Saturday, September 2, 2023

More Sauce

After today, the temperature is going to go up and so is the humidity.


Mowed the front paddock after chores...the north side is starting to dry out.

Gary was ready to make another batch of sauce, so Little Wonder and I drove down the street to a farm stand and bought more of their over ripe peppers and a few other things.


Trying to keep up with the gardens is a real challenge.
Breakfast for lunch.

and a picnic dinner.
The flies were pretty bad tonight so the ponies will be wearing their masks during the next week....or at least part of it.








Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It's hot and humid here until Wednesday. I processed my basil plants this morning. They were looking a bit tired. I am so looking forward to mild weather. I literally haven't anymore room to freeze anything more. The sauce looks good.