Followers

Sunday, September 10, 2023

It's All About The Bass....

Another day with the temperature around 70 degrees.  Yay!


After chores I drove down to Country Max for some shavings and Gary continued stacking wood.
By tonight the pile was gone.
This afternoon I made a big pasta salad....watched a little Virgin River....
and at 1 I went out to the Studio for another lesson from Doug.  Every time he works with me I learn something new.  Today, my goal was to listen to a song and figure out which note to start out with.  No charts, just listening and trying to find the notes by ear.  We went over 5 or 6 songs and they will be my homework.  Doug has three basses, 2 uprights and a guitar.  My ukulele bass must feel like a tinker toy to him.
Here is one example by Peter. Paul and Mary.
Little Wonder was there the entire time, even tho the door was open.
At 3:30 I started roasting a chicken for dinner...
and watched more of Virgin River.  Dinner around 6
and then it was time to tuck in Buddy and Rebel.


Just not into picture taking today....maybe tomorrow.
Night all.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Gary worked hard! We are finally having moderate temperatures, but no rain. Dinner looks delicious!