Followers

Sunday, September 17, 2023

The Rebel is Lame.....

Another chilly morning but we ended up in the low 70s and I was feeling much more normal. When I got out to the barn, my poor Rebel was still very lame.  After chores I went hunting for some supplies so I could soak and wrap his foot.

This is one of the first mornings that had some color in it.



Here is the new car I got yesterday.  I'm going to love it.  It was on the lot and at first I did not like the color....but am getting used to it.  It's a very green/black.  I'm just not a green person.
Tomorrow I am going to have to get the grass off our beautiful "runway."



I started off at Country Max looking for some Ichthamol (drawing salve and I don't know how to spell it right)...no deal.  Tractor Supply....nope.  Wegman's....don't get it anymore.  I had just a little left....
so when I got back to the farm I soaked his foot in Epsom salts, put on the salve, a diaper, vet wrap and some duct tape.  Have not had to do that in a long time and it looked pretty ugly.  When I had opened the grooming room door Buddy walked right in and Rebel followed.  They thought it was a spa day....poor guys.  Alice is coming tomorrow so they will get the full treatment.



The Rebel was getting around for the rest of the day....nothing stops him from eating.

I got back in the house just in time to watch the Bill's game and it was fabulous.  Nice win.
We just had burgers and coleslaw for dinner.
When I brought the boys in for dinner, Rebel seemed to be doing a little bit better.




Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Green is probably my favorite color! Nice vehicle. Poor Rebel, I hope he is better today. It's good to know you feel better.