Followers

Friday, September 1, 2023

Hmmmmmmm

What did I do today?

After chores I moved some branches that Gary cut down yesterday.  He really trimmed up the tree by the grooming room and only has a couple branches to go.  So much for my dramatic photos.


The air quality has been great and the coolness sure is a motivator.  Not looking forward to 5 days in the 90s.
Gary picked up this book at the library and the author's garden looks as out of control as ours.  Must be something about kitchen gardens.
We had veggie subs for lunch...tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce from our garden...with some melted sharp cheddar and mayo.
Took it easy for awhile....
then started working on the notes I need to learn when I play the bass with some of our songs.  Most of them use the same 5, so that should not be too hard.
Little Wonder took a nap in the library, 

then we drove down to the bank.





A delicious and simple dinner.  Homefries, grilled pork chops and coleslaw.
Now I am doing chores at 7:30.






Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

LW is absolutely a heart stealer. He is so adorable. I really like your gardens. Daylight is disappearing quickly now. I wish there was Fall in the air, but not even close. Maybe after this week.