Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Another Spa Day

So hot and muggy.

Rebel was waiting for me this morning.

After chores I picked the indoor (toilet) and went back in the house until Alice got here for Spa Day.


I put the fan on as soon as the horses were in and had already brought in a bucket of water and a couple sponges.

Buddy always gets groomed first.  Now, Alice puts on the halters and gets them in the cross ties herself.

Both horses enjoy this so much.  The fan was on high, hitting them in their butts.
Little Wonder is still not friending Alice, but today he stayed right next to her while she was grooming even tho I was sitting next to them.


After getting the equivalent of a half hour massage, they were each sponged down.
My job was to pick their feet and put on hoof dressing.
I could not ask for sweeter horses.


After enjoying cookies and carrots, the boys were back out in the heat and Alice and I were ready to get cooled off.  Love having her here.

Gary did not have yoga today, but he did go out to lunch.  When he got back to the farm I want down to the Community Center to fill out some paperwork.  Some friends and I are having a party at the Town Lodge in the Park with our latest favorite band.
I worked on lists and invitations when I got home, then made some Mac and cheese for dinner.
Little Wonder knows just where to hang out so there is a fan on him.  Smart dog!
Chores as usual.  At least two more days at 90 or above.  Yuck.


The boys are always happy to get in their stalls.


Night all.



 

No comments: