Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Rain and Cooler....Yes!

Muggy and soupy this morning....raining when I went out to the barn.




When I got back in the house the phone rang and the call was from the woman in Jamestown who had communicated with Gary about the ring they found (that belonged to his grandmother).  They are putting an article in the local paper and the photo they took was blurry...so I offered to send them some new shots.  Sent several and am looking forward to the article.




Bridge at the library at 1.  As soon as I walked out the door to go home it started to rain.

Gary was making sauce and we now have about 30 freezer bags finished.
Leftover Mac and cheese for dinner.  Did a tiny taste test on the pasta with Gary's sauce.
When I went out for evening chores at 7:30 it was starting to get dark.


Rebel was gimpy yesterday, but improved quite a bit by this evening.





I just might be able to open the bedroom window tonight.  Fresh, cool air would be so nice.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Lovely sky. This is our third cool day, I love it! The story about the ring is amazing. It's been a long time since we've had rain.