Followers

Friday, September 15, 2023

Swooners Part 2

In the high 40s last night.


Chores.  Checked out some hay.

Did a little work in the kitchen garden.


Took a shower.  Put the horses in.



And we were off (with Carol and Topper) to the Lovin' Cup in Rochester.  The Swooners were playing.
I did not feel all the great, but eventually improved.
We met Jenny, Scott and Jenny and Scott Ames.










80 years old and still dancing.  Too bad my knees aren't that great!
I have about 14 more videos.  Too tired....tomorrow!
Night all.



 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lookin' pretty smart to me, you both do so well, and what an event to go to. Ev en the hay looked good up there.

Sandra said...

Jenny can cut a rug! Your not too bad yourself. I would probably lose my balance and hit the rug.

Val Ewing said...

Good for you ! Looks like it was a wonderful time!