Followers

Friday, September 8, 2023

The Lodge Times Two

Aaahhhhh yes.  A cool down.

I did chores and Gary went out for coffee.  When he got home he made what will be our last batch of sauce.  We are out of gas in that department.


I did a few things around the house and
 had an 11 am appointment with the chiropractor.





Stopped at Wegmans on the way home, then went back to Brockport at 3 to meet Hanny at the Lodge in the Park so we could check out the space for a party we will be having in October.  We love the Swooners so much that five of us are willing to bring them back to Brockport.  My very favorite band.


The inside is not as big as I remembered it to be, but we can also use the outside patio.  Should be a good time.

While Hanny and I were there they were setting up a picnic for the current and retired teachers from the Brockport School District....I went back to catch up with friends and the food was great.
Little Wonder was waiting for me....looking through the screen when I drove up.
I'm going out a little earlier each night for chores.




Rebel did not seem so gimpy tonight.


Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is really a good thing you and friends are doing bringing them back. They are good! We are getting dark early, too. I like this time of year.