Followers

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Bam! We Got Hit With Some Heavy Snow

Last night around 6pm it started to rain, then we had snow and some sleet arrived.  We also had thunder and lightning. This morning Gary was kind enough to go out early to snow blow the driveway so Janet could get her car in.  The snow was definately heart attack weight.















Gary has taken over 19,000 steps today and at the moment I am at 15,832.  We are lucky to hit 9 or 10 thousand....seldom this many.  He did 95% of the snow blowing and I did a little just to make sure I can handle the snow blower while he is recovering.  We spent the afternoon by the fire as I was awake by 5.





It was above freezing so much of the snow in the driveway disappeared.  Now....mud and puddles.
I did a lot of laundry and got clean sheets on the beds before evening chores.







Leftovers for dinner.
Night all.




1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

I know it's trouble, but it's so pretty :-).