Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Goodlightandlotsapictures

We almost hit 50 today and there was some serious sunshine off and on.  I was inside making music and missed most of it.






After chores we got the water trough cleaned and refilled.





I swear, Seamus is the most regular visitor.





At 1 we had our regular rehearsal.
Lori's son J., joined us to take some photos.  He is going to create a video with some music on it, so we can share it with people who offer us gigs.


A good rehearsal.  Lots to learn....plugging away.

I could not believe how much warmer it was when I got back to the farm at 4:30.





As soon as this little boy sees us in the feed room he shows up for a couple cookies.














Little Wonder can't get enough of Janet!

No need for a black coat tonight.
Jenny went to Cooper's semi-final basketball game (there are getting killed), Gary went to the Morgan Manning House for a Rob Westbrook lecture (beer and pretzels are being served) and after going to the Diner for chicken salad club sandwiches, I am back at the ranch watching the game on my computer.
We got clobbered.


On the way home the sunset was gorgeous.

Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great photos. I swear, LW and Seamus have the absolute best faces! We are in the 30s : )