Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

NOTHING OUTRAGEOUS....

From the inside looking out. Chores as usual....
Coolish so I did not put the ponie's masks on until I finished cleaning stalls.
Drama in the skies.
Today the dogs ran around the pasture like crazy...once again, Gucci was drenched and dirty.
Had to get a few things at Wegmans.
There are still a lot of trees in bloom in the parking area.

Got home and took a stab a making my first bread pudding. It was so easy!
Evening chores looked just like morning....they ate their grain and went back out.


Randy and Arlene called to see if we wanted to go to Barber's for dinner but we preferred not to go to a restaurant again and invited them here for a pulled pork BBQ. We also had macaroni salad and baked beans. I made coleslaw to put on the sandwiches...only had red cabbage, but it tasted great. Bread pudding with a little fresh rhubarb sauce and whipped cream for dessert.

Then, we moved on to Sequence.
Once again Randy and Gary pounded us...they won....3 games to 2.

A short one tonight....much easier. Now I am going to watch a Netflix movie..."The Blind Side."
Night all.

4 comments:

Diary From Africa said...

Your food, as usual, looks delicious Lori ! I like the photo you took from the inside looking out, too ... a nice perspective ! Hope you are keeping well, I am back and catching up on all the blogs I've missed reading since I was away :)

Gayle said...

What are the odds that you and I would both watch The Blide Side from Netflix tonight? So very odd. I loved it...but I love Sandra. And true stories tug at the heart strings. What did you think?

Susan Ellis said...

6:30 in the morning, and you've got me craving baked beans! Love the photos of your horses Lori, so peaceful.

thecrazysheeplady said...

In Kentucky we put a bourbon sauce on our bread pudding :-)

http://southernfood.about.com/od/breadpuddingrecipes/r/bl10424e.htm