Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

WE ARE ON A ROLL!

I don't remember what decade I last used an alarm clock. I just wake up.

This is what it looked like when I let the dogs out this morning (who let the dogs out?).

It certainly had an impact on my brain....

You can almost smell spring in the air...even tho it's not that warm yet.





Look at what I found in the back yard! Holy Mooohhhhlleeeeee.


And check out the view when I hit the front paddock.

Slow but sure cleaning stalls...

It's still not warm enough to take off the pony's blankets.








This afternoon I had an appointment with the message therapist. My monthly fix.

There is a huge fish tank in the office downstairs....

You know me, I can't resist fish.






Stopped at (what else) Wegmans on the way home. When I got here, I noticed the shadow of the windmill on the indoor.



sweet......


It was still very light when I did evening chores.

softer, but still gorgeous.



Tonight I was not in such a hurry, so the ponies had to wait for me to pick the front paddock...

before I tucked them in.







Uuuuummmmm, uuuuuummmm. I love it when the sun hits the barn wall.







Dinner? Veggie burgers with lots of fried onions, roasted potatoes and coleslaw. Delish.

By the way, I discovered that there is a site called "Rochester Daily Photo" which I added to my favorite blogs list. It will be fun to see shots of local interest.

I am happy to be done early.
Night all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sun on the barn wall, too, very comforting, somehow.

Maery Rose said...

Beautiful photos! The grass is peeking through here too. But the mud is also hugely evident. What a mess! I have a house showing on Saturday. Not much I can do about the messy paddocks.

I have a massage next week. I can't wait! My back has been killing me this week.

But yes, spring is in the air...

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos. And hooray, you have green shoots. Maybe spring will come soon.

Victoria Cummings said...

We've got those brave little sprouts poking up from the ground too. I haven't taken the blankets off the girls yet either. It's in the 20's at night and the wind was making it pretty nippy these last few days. I love the light at the end of the day - magic hour.

Anonymous said...

Awhhh, thanks for the mention and that looks DELICIOUS!

Achieve1dream said...

How exciting to see signs of spring. I have daffodils blooming finally! I was so excited to see that. And the pretty yellow is a nice break from all the white snow and brown mud. :)