Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

PART 1 - THE DAY MINUS THE MEDINA TRIP (TO FOLLOW)

I woke about to another amazing sky.

The pups and I headed out to the barn a little after 7:30.



(As you can see, we still have very high piles of snow).

The water was frozen this morning as the temperature went down in the 20s last night.

Fortunately the sun was putting out some good solar heat.

Dream took a hike out to the big pasture, but returned quickly to eat her hay.










Abbe always tries to help me...


The driveway is pretty much free of snow and ice...now if the rest would disappear.


I went down to the lab at the hospital to have blood drawn (around 10:30). I was born with one kidney and like to keep track of it... Don't put many pills of any kind into my body...


At 11:40 we left to meet some friends in Medina for lunch. That trip is in Part II (below).

Home around 2 :30. Gary had to go down to the Alumni House to get ready for First Friday and I messed around with my zoom....


















I went down for an hour...




Dinner? The finger food below. Fruit, cheese and little sandwiches, wraps, croissants....


Went out to do chores at 6.

Tucked the ponies in for the night, picked the paddock and....whewwwww...back to the house.

Now it's almost 9 and I quit for the day. Night all. That was a lot of pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos - one thing I love about your blog is all the interesting photos!

dianasfaria.com said...

I love the portrait of Abbe.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures as usual. It's so nice that you have Abbe to help you get things done.

Anonymous said...

That sunrise is spectacular!! :)