This award comes to me from Kim over at www.enlightenedhorsemanship.net and I am totally honored to receive it (seeing that my Journal was her only award today). Kim moved to Hawaii last year and his been working on many changes to her blog. She works with Linda Tellington-Jones, who happened to do a clinic in Brockport way back when, and stayed at our farm. It was quite an experience for all of us. The thing I remember most was the message she gave to riders who came in with tie downs, severe bits, side reins etc. She said, "if you need all that, you shouldn't be riding the horse." Then took one of the horses, put on a neck rope, and did an amazing demonstration.
Kim is fortunate to be working with such a sensitive and knowledgeable woman.
I am supposed to write down 7 things about me...What can I tell you that you don't already know? I'm going to take some cues from Kim.
1. I am also only 5 feet tall
2. I have also been told that I am loud (and outspoken)
3. I would love to go to Hawaii when Kim holds her first "Blogapalooza" to meet all kinds of
people from the blogging world...expecially my horsey friends
4. I can't go a day without having a salad
5. There is no way I could handle not having a couple of dogs
6. I hope that my PT Cruiser (2001) lasts for many more years
7. Humility is something that everyone should experience
I also find it difficult to pass out these awards to 15 bloggers....this one has been around and many of you have already received it. The part I like tho, is learning more about all of you.
We should pick a day and just do that.
Thank you Kim!