Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2022

What Happened To My Energy?

We started off with a little rain and ended up with some sunshine.  I don't think it ever got as cold as expected, but the sheets went back on before Rebel and Seamus were turned out.



After chores I took a shower and vegged all day.  Can't seem to turn the corner in the energy department.  I think I need a break from the news and my computer.  Don't know about you, but what is going on in this world keeps me down and thinking about what we would do in that situation.  I need a distraction that is positive.  Evening chore time was the best part of the day and the ponies were enjoying it.



Needless to say, there was good light everywhere.






Night all.
PS

A weird thing happened last night.  A friend reposted one of my posts and it looked like a collage of recent photos and over 36,000 others that I have taken!

I have no idea how this could happen.  The date with my name at the bottom said January 3, 2009 and when I clicked on the +36,711 it went on and on and on and on.  The only thing she wanted to share was "In a World of Putins Be a Zelensky."  Did anyone ever experience this?


 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Sorry you are dragging, the news is difficult. If this person shared your photo to FB she shared by adding a link to your photos which posted most all of your photos.

Hope you can take some time to regroup and feel more energy.

Sandra said...

I also have been down in the dumps. I am limiting my exposure to news, but the sadness persists. I have no idea about the post and all the photos.