Followers

Monday, March 21, 2022

Spring is Trying To Spring

Cool and windy this morning.  The sheets needed to stay on the ponies.






Fortunately we had some sunshine.



Gary continued working on his raised beds.





At 1pm I arrived at Hanny's for an afternoon of bridge.  Boy did I need this distraction with friends.  We played on her glassed in porch looking out on a pond and the heat from the sun felt so good.

As usual, we had yummy snacks and key lime pie for dessert.


Lorna and I lost by 40 points but we sure had a good time playing the afternoon away.
I went out for evening chores at 6 and of course my buddy was with me.

Earlier I made Mac salad so preparing burgers for dinner would be easy.  Tasted great.
Night all.






 

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Hi Lori - It's been a long time since I've visited any blogs. Yours always makes me feel warm and fuzzy.