Followers

Friday, August 11, 2023

Visitors

A beautiful day....not too hot.

Leftover photos from last night.
We sure had a good time.
Hanny, me, Ray (who just started playing the uke and wants a lesson), Jackie, Karla and Roseanne.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....


After chores I got on my John Deere and hunted for two missing masks.




Rebel has discovered the apple tree.
By the time I hit the outdoor arena I figured it might as well be mown.  Could not be more pleased, the way the grass has filled in.
Today's bounty required that I should call Judy P. to see if she could use some veggies.




Prior to her arrival, Alicia, Herb, Barbara and Marty (visiting from Florida) stopped up for some garlic.
Then Judy.  It was so nice to spend some time catching up.
No sooner had she left, than Ruth and Bing stopped up to return the 2 ukes I had sent home with their daughter this past Monday.  Oh....I forgot, mid morning a woman I met at Summer Serenades stopped up for some garlic.  Lots of visitors today.
Ruth wanted to make sure I got in a photo so she took one with my phone.  As per usual I was all decked out in one of my barn ensembles.
Dinner was delicious.  Gary grilled a steak and I made rice, our own carrots and a salad.
Chores at 8.  OF COURSE Buddy came in without a mask.  I'll be so glad when it's cool enough for the bugs to leave their eyes alone and they won't have to wear them.





Night all.

Sending a big hey out to Ariana, who is starting her fourth year of teaching today!



 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

What a busy day! I don't think I have had that many visitors at all this year!

The wild apple trees are dropping apples now so it is time to go get a bucketful for applesauce.

OH, and you look just perfect in your barn clothes!

Sandra said...

I'm with Val, I haven't had that many visitors, well probably ever! You and Gary look good.