Followers

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Jamestown

Another nice cool day.

This is what it looked like last night at 9:45.  Let's see what a blue moon looks like later.

I went out to do chores as usual and Gary left for Jamestown (where he was born) for an adventure I will tell you about tomorrow.



After I finished cleaning stalls I reset the hay storage stall then went over to the Studio to get ready for our rehearsal this afternoon.

While I was waiting for them to arrive, Little Wonder and I took it easy.









Once again he listened to our entire session.
A couple of new songs....just remember, it takes awhile for us to figure them out.

AND....today I played the bass on 3 or 4 songs!  I think I can do it if I am not singing.  So much FUN!
Gary called on his way home....Little Wonder and I had dinner (as he's not getting here for awhile).
The sky was very interesting when I went out for evening chores.






Tucked the boys in and now I am off duty.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

We had the super moon in the early evening sky. so clear from our home, and HUGE. The adventure, I'll stay tuned in for all the news.