Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Just the Opposite.

Today I cooled it.  Went to Wegmans, played bridge and did chores.  That was it.  Did not even go to Summer Serenades tonight and took it easy.  We ended up at 87 degrees and it was very humid.


We had a good amount of rain last night so Little Wonder got pretty muddy.
I made subs for lunch....so yummy.
Today's bounty.  Things are picking up.  We have enough yellow and green beans to make them in a BBQ sauce with bacon and onions.
Seymour stayed inside last night.  I checked on him around 2:30am and he was sleeping in the living room on his favorite chair.  Right now he is sacked out on the couch.  He took his meds this morning and I put drops in his ear.  Also let him go outside off and on.  This cloth cone is 1000% better than the plastic one....that he kept taking off.  Don't blame him.  Of course, I will not have him wear it for a week as he needs his outside time and I don't follow directions very well.  It is impossible to watch him 24/7....just hope he does not mess around with his ear too much.
I was at the library by 1 to play bridge and don't think I have ever had such crappy cards.  In spite of that, our defense had us in first place until the last three hands when things went South.
Gary left at 4:45 for Summer Serenades and I was content to just hang out.
Chores at 8:20 as I fell asleep.








Gary got home before I was back in the house.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Send us some rain!
I know you can't, but we would sure enjoy some.

Sandra said...

Your quiet day would be my busy day! I don't follow directions well, either.The subs look yum! We could use some of that rain, too. Val and I could share.