Followers

Friday, August 18, 2023

Safe Journey

Steph and Bandit were ready to hit the road by 7am.  After they left I did chores and not much else for the rest of the day.  I guess that's not true.  I mowed the front paddock and washed towels and sheets.  It was in the low 60s today and I loved every minute.





I don't think we have ever had so many sunflowers over 10 feet tall and expect them to fall down if they grow anymore.


The birthday/anniversary roses given to us have opened up like crazy.  They light up the entire kitchen.




This afternoon I caught up with a couple of friends on the phone and was prone most of the time.
Dinner....just a big salad and crackers.
Chores at 8.  Pretty dark and we had some rain off and on late afternoon.

I think my phone/camera enjoyed the break.
I have to get the lead out tomorrow morning as we have a gig at the LeRoy Farm Market and will be picked up at 8am.  We love playing there.  Steph called at 7 and was in Illinois.  She is going to keep driving and should be in Kansas City before 11.  Can't believe her staying power.  So glad Bandit is with her.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

The color of the roses is stunning. What you call a do-nothing day I call a busy day! Good luck with your gig.