Followers

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Lisa El-Ramey

The temperature was in the 50s this morning.  I loved it.

Once again I fed Rebel and Buddy early so I could get in the house in time to make sure Lisa got her breakfast.



She started teaching at 8:30 and I went over at 11:30 to watch Janet's lesson on Lakota.


I've said it before and will say it again.  Lisa is one of the very best communicators I have ever watched giving a lesson.  She is so clear, and the riders are able to visualize what she is talking about.  


Janet and her horse worked very hard and improved greatly.
She even cantered.

This afternoon I needed to use up a LOT of yellow beans and BBQued them in a crockpot.  Also made some coleslaw so I could use up the fresh pineapple that was cut up yesterday.  Gary picked a ton of shallots and he and Jen moved a lot of branches he had cut down last week.


We have had so many veggies for dinner lately.  Gary picked about 10 more cukes and Jenny took them home to share with her friends.
Chores at 8.  It's getting dark earlier.
I'm going to have to search for Buddy's mask tomorrow.


Night all.

PS
Brenda's painting of Ronin took a big prize at the current watercolor show in Old Forge.
Such a spectacular capture of this sweet boy.




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Absolutely gorgeous painting.I think I remember you saying Gary was going to cut back on his garden this year!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Beautiful painting!