Followers

Saturday, August 19, 2023

5am is Too Early

Could't sleep at all (very much) last night....do do do doot dooot.....

I knew I had to get up early this morning and was awake at 5.  Was in the barn by 6:30, cleaned the stalls and came in for a quick shower before Lori picked me up at 8.


While I was gone, Jenny and Gary took Little Wonder down to a free Rabies Clinic.
Seymour loves to catch some ZZZZZZss on the stump (which we have had since before we got married) near the kitchen door.  That stump had floated in to the beach at Lake Ontario and we brought it to my first apartment in Brockport.  I had a door on cement blocks for a table and several smaller stumps to sit on.  This one was twice as high and I would keep a lamp on it.
Anyway....we got to the LeRoy Farm Market by 8:30 and it took a solid hour to set up.  Between us, we have an enormous amount of cables and Tom is in charge of getting everything plugged in correctly.
It was 61 degrees and very windy....I did not have enough clothes on to stay warm.






Home by 1.  Did not feel that great.
My friends Andrea and Cindy came over a little before 2 to pick up a drag.  It was so heavy we needed the 4 of us to get it in the horse trailer. (Cindy is the only one who was not gimpy....Andrea is having a knee replacement on Monday).





Nothing can stop 3 farm girls and Gary.  Andrea went home with lots of veggies and Cindy got some garlic.

Little Wonder can't get enough of his best buddy.
I just took it easy for the rest of the afternoon....so did my pup.
Gary picked up a friend at the airport and I did chores at 8.
I'm about ready to give up on the masks.



Night all.
 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Cold weather and cold wind do not bode well for any health problems.So hope you take it easy tomorrow.

Sandra said...

Maybe you will have a day where you can just rest? You have been constantly on the go. I gave up on masks a couple of years ago. The music sounds good.

Val Ewing said...

I tried masks for a bit too and gave up on them as the girls thought it was great to pull them off each other and chew on them.
:)

Sounds like you need a day of rest!