Followers

Sunday, June 18, 2023

The Mulch Pile Is Going Down

This morning I got out of bed slowly to make sure I was not going to have a dizzy side effect from the BP med.  Fortunately not, so I was on my merry way.

After chores I did some weed wacking and later on Gary finished some hand mowing.
He ran a few errands and picked up a hanging begonia plant for the porch, and when he got back I went to Wegmans for a major load of groceries.  I spent much of the afternoon taking it easy, binging a Netflix Series.

Little Wonder had no desire to go outside until dinner time.
As part of Father's Day, Jenny came up and moved a ton of mulch to the garden across from the kitchen.


Not only that, she brought along some presents.  Always so thoughtful.
We just had a sandwich for supper and I went out at 8 to do chores.










The weather was perfect today.  Sunny and not too hot.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

We got rain! Glad you had a great Father's Day!

Quiet here. Nothing much going on.