Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Not So Smokey Today

Much cooler today.  Grey and we can't smell the smoke like we did yesterday.  All of our animals seem to be ok so far.








Late morning I went out to the Studio and played some music.  Friends are coming over on Monday for a little jam so thought I'd better get organized.....
I was not very productive after that, tho I did go down to Aldi's and ended up bringing home a watermelon that I cut in half and made a big bowl of it with grapes.  A good, healthy snack.
Obviously, I did not take many pictures.  Made a salad with nuts, apples and crasins...and put together
another dinner from that chicken gravy I had leftover.  This time I turned it into tetrazzini and put it over some pasta and added Romano cheese.  So good.  We've gotten 4 dinners and 3 chicken salad lunches out of one roasted chicken.  What a deal.

The ponies were waiting for me tonight and Rebel was still gimpy.




The evening sky was looking more normal.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It's good to have more breathable air. You made excellent use of the chicken! I had plans for being productive yesterday. I didn't follow them!