Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

More Rain On The Way Tonight

Coolish today.

As you can see, Buddy went into Rebel's stall after breakfast.

It took a short while, but Rebel went out sooner than later.



I came across these fabulous photos from many years ago, when a photographer came to the farm to do a photo shoot for her Master's Thesis.  She brought "costumes" and very professional equipment.  I joined in the fun and took these photos with my point and shoot.  Not sure about the year, but Finn, Cooper and Joey were pretty young!

Cooper had some serious expressions!

These two group shots are such a gas!  They were taken on the porch of Gary's barn.
Looks like the 40s to me.


Alice was unable to come this morning for the horses spa day and I spent some time in the grooming room moving things around and finding old stuff that I should get rid of.  I love having this space with the two extra stalls (on the East end of Gary's barn).  It is where the farrier and vets work on the ponies.  Not fancy, and it needs a new paint job.  Fat chance that is going to happen in the near future.

Later this afternoon I watched the Trump Saga.  His followers must have very similar values, as they could care less about what he has done and just want to be on his team.

Had just enough leftovers from last night to squeak out a dinner.
Evening chores.
It's about those flowers.  Can't resist them.




Night all.


 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Beautiful flowers, ponies trotting in or ambling slowly, and once again, the " Trump Saga" How I hope along with no doubt so many others for a positive outcome this time.Surely he cannot escape some real prosecution penalties !!!!

Sandra said...

Those boys are so cute! I really want him in prison. The whole party has gone crazy.