Followers

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Flowers and Bees

Windy and in the 60s with sunshine the entire day.







After chores I picked some strawberries out of our kitchen garden so I could put them on my shredded wheat...
So good.
I made quick trip to Country Max for some grain and stopped at Aldi's on the way home.



Gary still has some plants that need to go in the ground and this afternoon a bee was enjoying the alyssum.

We also had two new hibiscus blossoms.



No question....the ponies prefer this cooler weather.






Dinner was more of the same.  That should do it for the pasta salad.  Seeing that I had strawberries left, I picked more of our leaf lettuce and served it with strawberries and poppyseed dressing.
We are vegged out,

Chore time.










Night all.

PS
Last night was Prom Night for Cooper and Heather.  Such cuties.
They had a great time.




And look at Finn!  He got a haircut and shaved!



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Be still my heart, Little Wonder center stage! Gary sure loves his gardens. The young people looks so young! And happy. Finn is looking grown up. We had pasta salad as a side last evening and as lunch today. Now it's also gone. The ponies and I like the same kind of weather, which we are not getting.