Followers

Monday, May 1, 2023

The Chill Is On...

Another coldish day.  Dark. Damp.

Even tho I was told that Buddy was dominant, Rebel is the boss here.
Buddy has turned into a very social boy.  Whenever Gary is near the paddock he comes to the gate and also appears if he sees some activity in the yard.
I wonder what he thinks about being away from his farm.  Hopefully his Mom will be visiting one of these days.

I'm still working on his hairy coat.



This afternoon I took it easy again.  I am either icing or putting heat on my back and a hot shower feels so good.


We have decided to get a couple of storm doors for our kitchen and went on the hunt today.  We prefer this one and will use a screen in the top section during the warmer weather.
There are so many of these trees in full bloom.
Tonight we had dinner before evening chores.  Another instant replay.
Tucked in the ponies at 6:30.  This time Buddy went in first.










Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Buddy doesn't seem like he missed a beat. Moved right in. It's starting to warm up, we may reach 70 by Thursday.

Bohemian said...

I'm visiting from Sandra's Blog, what lovely Animals and they seem quite comfortable in front of the Lens... and I'm admiring your Persian Rug too.