Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Don't Fence Me In

We were warned!  Lost some zucchini and cherry tomato plants because we had a frost last night.  I will be so mad if it messes up the cherry and apple trees.








Right after chores I mowed for three hours.  The belt on the lawn tractor came off before I was half done and I figured out how to put it back on.

At 1 I was at the library playing bridge.
While I was doing that, Finn and Gary started dismantling the paddock fence.  It's about time and it's a lot of work.



I did evening chores a little early, as we had to take Finn home 








and then we went to Fazool's for their Thursday night Burger Special.

Tomorrow morning Gary and Finn will resume their work on the fence.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Are you opening up a fence line between two paddocks? I have a mess with the arena fence Mark started taking down last year. It looks a mess! Those boys look good.