Followers

Monday, May 22, 2023

The Golf Course is Ready For The Ponies

My kind of day.  Sunny and in the low 60s.








After chores I spent the next two hours mowing the big pasture.  Once again, Buddy and Rebel joined me.
Above....Before.  Below....After.




I do this with our oldest lawn tractor...42inch Troy Built.
At 3:30 I had an appointment with the massage therapist.  Needed it after my bumpy ride.




Dinner was simple and delicious.
Grilled roast beef on pumpernickel with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Russian dressing.

Do not disturb.....



Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Buddy decided to forge his own path! I leave the pasture grass long. I mow where there are a lot of weeds, but I leave the grass. I have enough horses to do the mowing for me! LW ❤️

Val Ewing said...

Wow! That is a nice flat pasture. Mine? Rocks, roots, hillsides, trees, logs, and wild things. No wonder it can be kept so nice! Well done.