Followers

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Back in the Studio

Splendiferous weather.

I started the day off by putting some new tulips on our kitchen table.






After chores I mowed the outdoor arena and 

the front paddock.  Everything was mulched and I'm hoping the grass fills in more.


Gary worked on the gardens by the Studio and he is half done.

At one we had our first practice in the Studio...the last was at the beginning of November and then we spent the cold months at Bodziaks.
Of course Little Wonder joined us.  We left the door open and he did not try to leave once!




We have a gig at the Pavilion Library Spring Fest a week from Saturday and need to have around 45 songs ready.





We finished up at 4 and by then LW was ready to go.

It was a beautiful late afternoon and I was in no mood to start cooking so we went down to the diner for a sandwich.  Out to tuck in the ponies at 6:30.  They are always waiting for me.








Hurry up!






That's  it for now.
Night all.



 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

That's it, you say, all sounded wonderful but the last was my favourite.

Sandra said...

Those boys live in suites! Gary is a wonder. Your group is sounding quite good.