Followers

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Attacking The Gardens

No question about it.  Sunshine is energizing.



After chores, Little Wonder and I pulled out more of those purple flowered weeds and starting gathering the pine needles by the Studio. What a mess.


I set up the deck and organized the inside as we will start our She Sings rehearsals there tomorrow.


Gary planted more onions and a couple other things in the raised beds.
Today we had another hibiscus blossom.  I am getting anxious to put the plants out on the porch.


At 5 we went down to Cooper's baseball game.

They were playing Pittsford and ended up winning 2 to 0!  Yay!
Home right at feeding time.  The ponies were waiting.





Before the game I made some chicken and gravy.  So delicious.  When roasting a chicken I put onions, carrots and celery in the pot first...then the chicken.  All the juices and whatever I put on the chicken end up making the best broth.  It was in the frig overnight and today I removed the fat before making the gravy.  It was so late I served it on toast with a side salad.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You're getting things tip-top. The chicken and gravy looks delicious, nothing better than homemade.