Followers

Sunday, May 28, 2023

John Deere....

A little over 80 degrees today and so sunny.

For some reason Buddy and Rebel want to come back in the barn after they are turned out.  They check out each others stalls (while I am picking them) and go back to the pasture.




It must have been buggy, as they were back in the barn before 9.  I put up a couple of hay nets so they would have something to do.
Notice how shiny they are.  Every morning they get a short grooming.

After chores I went to Tractor Supply and Wegmans before heading over to the new Car Wash.  You could go through for free and it was a great way to promote their grand opening.  The first two days (out of five...ending tomorrow) they washed 3,000 cars.  Should I believe that?



Got back home for lunch, then Scott came over with the deck for our lawn tractor.  Putting it back on was not easy, but he knows what he is doing and goterdone.  He is going to get the other two in shape too.
I made a gigantic batch of bean salad and other than testing out the mower I took it easy.













Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Someday I will have a mower again! The boys know what they are doing. Buddy is looking good under your care. Your farm is so pretty and LW is, well, adorable as usual.