Followers

Monday, May 15, 2023

Another Beauty

We have been having an amazing string of gorgeous days.  Today was perfect.  Bright sunshine and a little breeze.  The dandelions are about 8 inches tall and they are turning into puffballs.  Where are all the bees?




Except for pulling out some sticky weeds, I was not very productive.  Didn't even take many photos.



Every day Gary does the water for the horses and dumps the wheel barrow.  Much appreciated.  This afternoon he did more work on the kitchen garden.
We each had time for a nap and then I made a carrot salad and warmed up some of the leftovers from last night for dinner.  There just happened to be two pieces of banana cream pie left.
Now that I put the horses in at 8, I have to finish my post after that so I can grab a few more shots.






Got the boys tucked in and noticed that something was wrong with Little Wonder.



I picked up his paw and it was bloody.  Looked like one of his claws had broken off.
I soaked his foot in warm water, wiped it off and he must have lost the claw on the way back to the house.  Poor guy.
So far so good.  Back in his bed next to me.
Night all.


 

3 comments:

Cloudia said...

Bless the sweet doggy. Other than that, it looks like a perfectly heavenly day! Best wishes my friend. Aloha

Anonymous said...

Poor Little Wonder. Hoping he’s not hurting today but soaking it as soon as you saw it will keep it cleaned out. Kathy

Sandra said...

LW has such an expressive face. Poor baby, hope he feels better today. Since you mentioned it, I'm not seeing bees, either. Not good. Buddy thinks he's found paradise. He's right.