Followers

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Perfection

What a gorgeous day!



Rebel went out and Buddy came back in after they finished breakfast.  He just likes to check things out and that is fine with me.





It's been awhile since there was a hibiscus blossom....today, a beauty.  Pretty soon I will be putting a lot of plants out on the porch and they seem to bloom more there.


I had just started dismantling the cat condo when some friends arrived for manure and rhubarb.  We also sent them home with flowers after having a nice long chat.

At 1:30 Buddy's owner stopped up and had a tour of the joint.
He went right over when she called him.
I have known Carol for decades and who would have thought that her horse would end up here.  She approves the way he is being spoiled and he and Rebel are becoming better friends every day.
After she left I went back to work on the porch.

I took down a big painting and put up a banner I made when we moved here.  Added an old rocking chair and a table where the cat condo was and Gary has a perfect spot for napping. 
 Seymour and Sidney are spending more time in the house and there are cat beds in the basement, house and the stairway to the basement.  Many choices.  Gary is turning the cat condo (which was a big drafting table) into a potting table and it's on the porch in front of his storage shed.  Before going out for evening chores I roasted a chicken, made a salad and some brown rice.

The boys were ready to go in.





Dinner was delicious.
Now it's time to ice my back.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Roasted chicken is my favorite! It all looks so good. The farm looks nice and green and well tended. I'm certain Buddy's person is happy as a clam with his new home.