Followers

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Chilly Willy

In the 30s this morning and a frost warning for tonight!

I put a couple of cardigans on the boys as last night was very cold too.










I checked on my computer and did not do too much before our She Sings rehearsal.
Little Wonder kept me company.


The Studio was cold, so I put my trusty little heater on before going out for morning chores and it was nice and toasty by 1.
This is the first time Seymour asked to come in.
Little Wonder did not move out of his bed for three hours.




 Fortunately I had leftover pasta for dinner and just had to make a salad.
Now it's time to go tuck in the horses.  They better not give me any baloney tonight.

They went into their stalls like they usually do. Thank you very much!
Closed all the doors and took off their cardigans.  The temperature in the barn was 50 degrees.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You were colder than us! I'm happy to see the boys behaved themselves last night. I call that behavior wearing tight naughty pants!
The band is sounding good.