Followers

Monday, January 9, 2023

Little Wonder

I actually saw the sun today.  Whoppee!




After chores Janet and I walked the pastures and rings looking for the shoe Ronin lost.  No luck.

Considering it's January 9th, I'm very happy not to see snow.



Little Wonder had an appointment with the groomer at 10:30.
I had an appointment to have my glasses checked out at Oak Orchard at 10:45.  Going to wait for some changes after an exam at the end of March to get new readers.  Wasted some time in the Village and then picked up LW at noon.

It was still nice and sunny when we got home.


Made some chicken salad for dinner and took it easy for the rest of the afternoon.
Chores at 5.  Ronin was wearing a boot, and now IT was lost.  Fortunately Janet found it.

Why are my two ponies always the filthiest?




Very happy to get in by the fire.



Wonder is quite the snuggler.
Dinner was so good... I need to make this more often.  Chicken salad on a bed of greens topped with poppy seed dressing.
Night all.

PS
What is going to happen with this "Rules" business?  I'm tuned in.

 

No comments: