Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

I'm Getting The Ark Ready.....

Ugmo.  Just plain ugmo.





Another muddy start to the day.


Around 10 BIG ASH arrived to put a new liner in our kitchen fireplace so our wood stove would be safe, working properly.  Very expensive, but we had no choice and I am so happy to have it back.


Gary, Little Wonder and I spent the next 4 hours in the living room so we could be out of the way.




Much of the time we were watching the latest craziness in Washington.  Interesting.  Hopefully Kevin M. will take a hike.  I can't imagine what's next.
As it was pouring, I put the ponies in the barn around 2:30.


They were soaked....again.

Shortly after I got back to the house, the stove and pipe were all set for our first fire.
Scott stopped up to help Gary move out the kitchen stove (range) as we are supposed to get a new one tomorrow morning.  Everything all at once.

At 4:30 I went out to the barn to pick the stalls before the ponies were given dinner.  By then it was really pouring and there was no way they were going back outside.







After they were tucked in....and we no longer had a way to make dinner....I went down to Weggie's and got a DANNY'S FAVORITE sub.  Trying to get this post done so I can continue watching the quest for becoming The Speaker Of The House.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Nancy Pelosi’s comment the best….” Good thing they weren’t in control on January 6 during the insurrection “. She’s right.
Your kitchen fireplace is beautiful so it will keep you warm now. Good luck with the stove delivery tomorrow. Kathy

Sandra said...

Yay, a fire!! Today a new kitchen range. It's so odd to see your green grass and then our deep snow. I am loving the mess the republicans are making for themselves. They cannot govern.