Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Back to Music

A different kind of day.  Janet and I were in the barn early as we both had appointments with Doctors.  Mine was at 8:40 and hers was at 9 in Rochester.  We got as much done as we could before leaving.


Ronin was put in his pasture as the farriers were coming to replace the shoe he lost and they were kind enough to do it while Janet was not here.  So nice, that they would grab him and take him to the indoor to replace the shoe.







My appointment was with the cardiologist....6 months since I had the pacemaker surgery.  Everything was fine and it was a great relief.  Go back in a year.
After over four weeks off, we had a rehearsal today.
Grabbed my stuff and we were at Bodziaks from 1-4.  Acoustic and we have a ways to go to get back in our groove.



In three weeks we have a gig at the Chili Community Center.  Next week will go back to practicing with our mics and amps.  I can't wait to have some balance.
Got home just in time to do evening chores.



Heated up some chili that had been in the freezer and it made dinner easy.
I really need to get out by the fire.
Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

"Catch a falling Star" , one of my old favourites, lovely harmony in every one.

Sandra said...

You sound good to me. You sure have a busy life, no wonder you have stayed young!